‘Networks such as engage strengthen the sector, by providing a context for critical discussion, news, and the sharing of ideas. As many of organisations that we consider our peers are geographically distant from us – engage makes them feel closer.'
Georgie Meagher, Public Engagement Manager
Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, engage Organisational Member
engage membership supports professionals in more than 20 countries worldwide, through our work in the UK and online.
As an international member you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to your profession and be part of an international network of galery and visual arts education professionals
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including job listings
- Regular e-newsletters with the latest news and events from the sector, as well as jobs and professional development opportunities
- Access to two-theme-based online engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Substitute staff attendance at events (standard and super membership only)
- Half-price job advertising, free advertising for internships and some freelance jobs (if they pay less than £2000 in total).
To find out more about some of our International Members and their work please click here.
Click here to view a list of current engage International members.