'My involvement with engage is recognised as valuable by my organisation. It enables my professional development and allows us to be part of a national network. As an engage member I feel better placed to talk about gallery education across the sector and to promote what I do within my organisation.'
engage Organisational Member
engage's 900-strong membership work across the arts, heritage and cultural sectors in a range of roles in a wide variety of organisations. As an Organisational Member you and your organisation will:
- Be part of an international network of visual arts and education specialists and demonstrate your organisation's commitment to audiences and learning*
- Promote new publications case studies and events to other members through the engage website for free (at the website editor's discretion)
- Access to two-theme-based online engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Advertise job opportunities at half the non-members' price and enjoy free advertising for internships and some freelance jobs (if they pay less than £2000 in total).
- For Standard and Super packages, ANY person on your staff may attend engage events in place of a named member
* For Arts Council England NPOs, this is particularly relevant to Goals 2 and 5 in Achieving Great Art for Everyone