'My involvement with Engage is recognised as valuable by my organisation. It enables my professional development and allows us to be part of a national network. As an Engage member I feel better placed to talk about gallery education across the sector and to promote what I do within my organisation.'
Engage Organisational Member
Engage's 900-strong membership work across the arts, heritage and cultural sectors in a range of roles in a wide variety of organisations. As an organisational member you and your organisation will:
- Be part of an international network of visual arts and education specialists and demonstrate your organisation's commitment to audiences and learning*
- Promote new publications case studies and events to other members through the Engage website for free (at the website editor's discretion)
- Access to two-theme-based online Engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Advertise job opportunities at half the non-members' price and enjoy free advertising for internships and some freelance jobs (if they pay less than £2000 in total).
- For Standard and Super packages, ANY person on your staff may attend Engage events in place of a named member
* For Arts Council England NPOs, this is particularly relevant to Goals 2 and 5 in Achieving Great Art for Everyone