'Since becoming an Engage member I have become much more informed about current practice in the UK. I am more confident in my knowledge of the sector and feel part of a network of colleagues beyond my immediate geographical area.'
- Engage Personal Member
Engage's 900-strong membership work across the arts, heritage and cultural sectors in a range of roles, from entry and mid-career to senior level.
Engage members include: Gallery and Museum educators, Artist Educators, Artists, Programme Managers, Freelance Consultants and Educators, Curators, Directors, researchers, Youth Workers, Art Historians, Teachers, Library & Archives Assistants, Administrators, Strategic Managers, Arts Development Officers, Volunteers, Students and Recent Graduates.
As an Engage member, you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to your profession and be part of an international network of gallery and visual arts education professionals
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including job listings
- Receive our regular e-newsletters with the latest news and events from the sector, as well as jobs and professional development opportunities
- Access to two-theme-based online Engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Register your details on Educator Locator so galleries and schools can get in touch with freelance opportunities
Engage offers a concessionary personal membership to students, unemployed, over 60 and disabled people (by submitting relevant documentation, when applying)
Click here to search the Engage Member Finder - log in to see who's in your country or area group, message other members privately and update your own entry.