Engage members include gallery and museum educators, artist educators, artists, programme managers, freelance consultants and educators, curators, directors, researchers, youth workers, art historians, teachers, library & archives assistants, administrators, strategic managers, arts development officers, volunteers, students and recent graduates.
As an Engage member, you:
- Demonstrate a commitment to your profession and become part of an international network of gallery and visual arts education professionals
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including job listings
- Receive our regular e-newsletters with the latest news and events from the sector, as well as jobs and professional development opportunities
- Access to two-theme-based online Engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Enjoy discounts to Engage’s sought-after continuing professional development courses and events, including up to 50% off the Engage International Conference — an intensive way to learn from inspiring professionals and hear from the leading edge in gallery education.
- Receive support from Engage staff and informal advice from Engage Area Representatives
- Receive discounted and free entry to museums and galleries in the UK and internationally
- Stay up-to-date on current news, policy, events, funding information and sector opportunities through our weekly e-bulletins
Engage offers a concessionary personal membership to students, unemployed, over 60 and disabled people (by submitting relevant documentation, when applying)