Engage, the National Association for Gallery Education, is the lead advocacy and training network for gallery education, supporting arts educators, organisations and artists to work together with communities in dynamic, open exchanges that give everyone the opportunity to learn and benefit from the arts.
Purchase a student or recent graduate membership and receive 2 years for the price of 1!
How does it work?
Students can join below. Upon purchase, you will be asked to provide a valid student ID (or for recent graduates, any document that includes a graduation date) as proof of their concession.
Prior to joining, you’ll also be able to attend one Area Group meeting free of charge.
Offer valid June – September 2019 for new members only.
The offer closes on 30 September 2019
Benefits of Membership include:
- Keep up-to-date on current news, policy, events, funding information and sector opportunities through our weekly e-bulletins
- Develop your career and receive discounts to expert and peer-led training and events — including up to 50% off our Annual Conference
- Build contacts and networks with colleagues at free regional Area Group Meetings
- Share and promote your practice through Sharing Practice
- Browse and download all current and past issues of the Engage Journal — a twice-yearly online publication featuring the latest issues and ideas surrounding gallery education
Visit https://engage.org/why-join-engage/ for the full list of benefits.
Terms & conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or over to apply.
- You must either currently be studying, or a recent graduate (within the last 12 months) to apply.
- Students in higher and further education, part-time or full-time study can apply, but you must supply documentation when you register, that includes a date, name of the institution you are studying/studied at and your name. Documentation could be a student card, a letter confirming your place on the course, or similar.
- This offer is only available to individuals.
- This offer is only available if you are paying for the membership. If an institution or business is paying for you, please ask the person who is paying to contact us at email@example.com.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.