We currently have vacancies for an Area Representatives in the following areas:
North West Wales
This is an opportunity for an experienced visual arts/gallery education professional to be part of a dedicated group working to raise the profile of gallery education and visual arts engagement in the UK.
Engage Area Group Reps and Special Interest Reps come together to form the Engage Council of members, which meets regularly to offer feedback on projects and programmes, helping Engage to shape activity to benefit colleagues working in the sector. Serving on Council is a fantastic professional development opportunity.
The benefits of being an Area Rep include:
- Connecting with and supporting Engage members in your area through Area Group meetings
- The opportunity to input into the work of Engage as a member of the Engage Council
- Becoming part of a network of peers involved in gallery education in the UK
The benefits of becoming a Council member include:
- 20% discount on Engage conferences and training seminars in the UK
- The opportunity to input into national gallery education policy and strategy
- Being part of a network of key people involved in gallery education in the UK
- The chance to network with colleagues and form partnerships locally and nationally
- Attending Engage Council meetings. These meetings are an opportunity to discuss the organisation’s policies and programmes, as well as hear speakers on agreed topics that are relevant to the sector and gallery education practice.
To apply or for further information about becoming an Engage Area Representative, contact Sayak Mukherjee, Operations Manager at email@example.com
Please note that you don’t have to be a current member of Engage to apply but you will need to join as a member if appointed.
If you would like this information in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7729 5858.