Celebrate ART is an exciting collaborative project developed by four partner organisations for the Year of Young People 2018 to showcase and celebrate the talent and creativity of young people in and through the visual arts.
Through Celebrate ART young people will develop visual arts projects and act as artists, curators, educators, creative participants and evaluators. Resulting
The partners are:
- Engage Scotland, the National Association for Gallery Education
- The Fruitmarket Gallery, Edinburgh
- The John Byrne Award
- Tramway, Glasgow
- Templar Arts & Leisure Centre, Tarbert, Argyll.
The partner organisations bring existing expertise in working and engaging with young people in different ways and have decided to work together to:
- develop and share good practice in working with young people
- try out and share new approaches
- cultivate new links across Scotland
The young people who participate in this project will, of course, be partners too.