Please note that it is our understanding that membership fees are tax deductible.
Engage members include gallery and museum educators, artist educators, artists, programme managers, freelance consultants and educators, curators, directors, researchers, youth workers, art historians, teachers, library & archives assistants, administrators, strategic managers, arts development officers, volunteers, students and recent graduates.
As an Engage member, you:
- Demonstrate a commitment to your profession and become part of an international network of gallery and visual arts education professionals
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including job listings
- Receive our regular e-newsletters with the latest news and events from the sector, as well as jobs and professional development opportunities
- Access to two-theme-based online Engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Enjoy discounts to Engage’s sought-after continuing professional development courses and events, including up to 50% off the Engage International Conference — an intensive way to learn from inspiring professionals and hear from the leading edge in gallery education.
- Receive support from Engage staff and informal advice from Engage Area Representatives
- Receive discounted and free entry to museums and galleries in the UK and internationally
- Stay up-to-date on current news, policy, events, funding information and sector opportunities through our weekly e-bulletins
Engage offers a concessionary personal membership to students, unemployed, over 60 and disabled people (by submitting relevant documentation, when applying)