For Arts Council England NPOs, an Engage membership shows your dedication to making sure everyone has the opportunity to experience the richness of the arts, museums and libraries, aligning with Goals 2 and 5 in Achieving Great Art for Everyone. As a Super organisational member, any member of your staff may attend Engage events in place of a named member.
As an organisational member you and your organisation become:
- Be part of an international network of visual arts and education specialists and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to audiences and learning.
- Access the member-only sections of the website, including the ability to submit sector news and events submissions
- Network and build your profile with our website and events, and learn about opportunities to contribute to Engage’s journal, projects and research
- Promote new publications case studies and events to other members through the Engage website for free (at the website editor’s discretion)
- Access to two-theme-based online Engage Journals every year, back issues via the website and selected publication and advocacy documents in hard-copy
- Enjoy discounts to Engage’s sought-after continuing professional development courses and events, including up to 50% off the Engage International Conference — an intensive way to learn from inspiring professionals and hear from the leading edge in gallery education.
- Receive support from Engage staff and informal advice from Engage Area Representatives
- Advertise job opportunities at half the non-members’ price and enjoy free advertising for internships and some freelance jobs (if they pay less than £2000 in total)